Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Plastic Flowers - How to

Hello and nice day to you! It`s raining today in Moscow. I had some time to make a plastic flowers to decorate my balcony Garden  and How-to for you :o) And Voila!
Natalia Glazacheva

Natalia Glazacheva

Natalia Glazacheva

Natalia Glazacheva

 Natalia Glazacheva
1. You`ll need for this project:
   plastics for recycling
   scissors
   flame
   paint
   brush
2. Cut a piece of plastic
3. Make five cuts
4. Cut each petal
5. Heat the plastic on the flame to deform it (each petal separately), but be careful not too much :o)
6. Coat your flower with acrylic colours

With this flowers you can create a lighting - garland for your garden too. Hope all of you have a nice week with lot of sun and flowers :o)
Love
Natasha

7 comments:

Amelitienne said...

wow! they are so nice!! compliments! I will show them to my mother (also making plastic flower :-) )

Jooles said...

that is so clever and they look so pretty...thank you x
love jooles x

harmony and rosie said...

They look so effective, clever you.
Sorry to hear it's raining, hoping the sun comes out very soon x

Helen Philipps said...

Sooo clever, they look so pretty...thank you for sharing. Hope the sun shines for you this weekend.
Helen x

My Little Home and Garden said...

Your flowers look so delicate and pretty.

Lynne said...

Hello natalia, thanks so much for visiting and following my blog. Lovely to meet you and read your gorgeous colourful blog. how you have time to craft, blog, teach AND bring up four children I have no idea! I admire you greatly!

Am now following your blog and will try and put a link to your give-way but as a relatively new blogger I find sometimes the techie bits are beyond me!!

All best, Lynne.x.

Auntie Bliss said...

so beautiful! this is a new craft to me!