Monday, October 22, 2012

Photography in manual mode and nice award

Hello, lovelies! How are you? Hope you all are well and have a nice start of the week :o) Here in Moscow a bit cold and we`re expected snow this week. So we`ll need some scarfs, hot tea with large small piece of baking and more lighting during the dark season. But I do love this time. And the most important reason to love this season is... preparations for Christmas! So magic time!!! For me it`s the most joyful part of the year :o) Lovely lightings, yummy dishes, handmade decorations, homemade sweets, festive and bright wrapping, lot of brilliant ideas... and so much job full of joy and fun :o) And what about you? What do you think?
I`m already started my preparations for Christmas. I want to make a great pics of my Christmas tree, of my kids and of my Christmas makes, of course :o) So I start to learn more about photography in manual mode. And the best way to make it - is practise. Here they are some pictures in manual mode again:
ISO 800   f5,6   1/2000

ISO 800  f8  1/800

ISO 800  f8  1/800

ISO 800  f5,6  1/2000

ISO 800  f10  1/800

ISO 800  f6,3  1/640

ISO 800  f5,6  1/500

ISO 800  f5,6  1/2000

ISO 800  f5,6  1/200

ISO 800  f5,6  1/100

ISO 1600  f5,6  1/100

ISO 1600  f5,6  1/100

ISO 800  f5,6  1/125


Nice news!!! I was awarded by sweet Angelica at Decora y Adora with Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Angelica :o)


And the difficult part is choose some blogs I love to pass the award. Here are some of them:

homemade@myplace
Audrey Finch
Knitsofacto
Heart and Soul
Maria Glazacheva

But there are much more blogs I love and I`d like to award :o) If you`re not in list, please don`t be upset. It will be another award and more blogs I love ;o)

Thank you for reading, for leaving your nice messages and for following me too :o)
Very warm welcome to my new followers Annie at Knitsofacto and Gracy at Casa Coisas e Cia :o)
Wishing you all the best for this week my dear friends
Love
Natasha

30 comments:

Maria Glazacheva said...

Salut Maman!!
Cool fotos!!!
J`adore, et merci aussi pour le prix!! :O) Je suis très heureux!!! :O) Merci XD
Hugs
xxx Maria xxx

Tangled Sweetpea said...

Such gorgeous gorgeous photographs Natasha!
Victoria xx

Jacqui said...

Lovely photos, keep warm!!

Hugs

Jacqui

Madelief said...

Your photo's look wonderful Natasha! Enjoy your Christmas preparations!

Madelief x

Anne said...

Gorgeous photos!! Thank you so much for including me in the awards! Have a great week:)
~Anne

Down by the sea said...

Your photos in manual mode are so good. I am afraid I am lazy and mainly use the automatic setting. Congratulations on winning another award.
Sarah x

Janneke said...

Your manual mode photographs are absolutely fabuleus.
You are really good in it.
Thank you very much for the versatile blogger award!
I wish you a lot of success with the Christmas preparations.
Love, Janneke

sky-blu-pink said...

Oh how beautiful! The yellow against the red and green is amazing! I too love this time of year, before it gets too cold, and you can scuff the leaves along when you walk. Although it is never as cold here as it is in Russia, even when we have a little snow!

Alessandra said...

Le tue foto sono davvero belle Natasha!!! Continua cosi'!!! Grazie mille anche per il premio : un bel modo per iniziare la mattinata!!!
Baci ed abbracci, Alessandra

Auntie Bliss said...

How smart of you to practice photography for Christmas time!
Your pictures are really incredible already. I love this season too!!!
It has it's own special beauty.

Auntie Bliss said...

your daughter knows french!! :)

My Little Home and Garden said...

Hi, Natasha

You photos show autumn just beautifully. I'll look forward to seeing all your Christmas preparations and creative ideas.

Have a wonderful week.
-Karen

Riet said...

Beautiful Autumn photo's Natalia. The colors are so beautiful and the blue is very special. Thank you for the Award. I am honored.

millefeuilles said...

Hello Natasha!

I will be rushing off to follow you as soon as I have composed my merry message to you.

Your blog is a beautiful, happy space to vist; exactly what is needed to raise the spirits. And so much inspiration too. I am in admiration of your berry and leaf pictures.

Happy pre-Christmas dreaming.

Warmest wishes from France.

Stephanie

ps I've only been to Russia once and I loved what I saw.

Fiona said...

Hi Natasha,

I am so glad that you are back blogging again
I missed you when you were on hoidays.

I think your photos are just wonderful, they are really professional.

I can't believe that you might have snow this week!
Wow
Please keep warm
and please keep your snow in Russia!!!
It is damp wet and miserable here in Ireland this week so taking photos is a bit of a job because it is so dark...

Thank you so much for the award, I am honoured to receive it.
You are so good to think of me.

I will post on it next week if that is ok.

Your pt didn't appear on my Facebook page so I will have to see what is up there!

Have a lovely week

x Fiona

gillyflower said...

Hi Natasha!
Hope you are well - its a while since I've visited.
Wonderful autumnal photos here - I can see where your talented daughter gets her artistic skills from!I have just enjoyed visiting her blog!
Take care
Gill xx

Nely said...

Hi dear Natasha,
You make amazing pictures,I like it so much!
Thank you dear for the Avard!
Kiss,Nely!

Elaine said...

Love your pictures....so pretty!! And you are preparing for Christmas. In the US, we have Thanksgiving first and the day after Thanksgiving many of us put up our tree and start celebrating. Also enjoy your posts. Have a blessed day.

Erna said...

Beautiful autumn photo's Natasha...thanks for sharing and congratulations with your award, you deserve it..
Hugs
Erna x

Teresa Aparecida de Aquino Soranso said...

Suas fotos são lindas! Obrigada, Natalia, por todo o carinho. Beijos

Helen Philipps said...

Hello Natasha Your photos in manual mode are beautiful...so clear and detailed. I loved to hear that you are looking forward to Christmas and all the joys fo the festive season...I am too! Congratulations on your blog award and I was so touched to see my name on your award list ...thank you so much, that is so kind of you :)
Wishing you a wonderful time making your plans and taking your lovely pictures.
Helen x

Alessandra said...

Hello!!!
You've been awarded!!!
Visit my blog to discover It!!
Congrats, xxx Alessandra

Jenny said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on! I'm honored.

Your photos are beautiful. You're talented with that camera!

As for weather, it's snowing huge flakes here tonight in Montana, U.S.
Like you, I'm excited for the holiday season.

xx
Jenny

flowers on my table said...

Hello Natasha, your photographs are wonderful, you clever thing! Have a great weekend, love LInda x

Stitches said...

Beautiful, beautiful photography..You have done an excellent job of capturing these images. Thanks for showing them to us. Once again, I think some of them would make lovely little quilts, if only I had the time.

Annie @ knitsofacto said...

Oh Natalia, how rude you must think me! For some reason your last post is showing as your most recent on my blog reader and so I didn't see this one. Thank you so much for the award and the shout out. Versatile is good, I like that.

Your photographs are beautiful :D

Orvalho e Geada said...

Natalia, how are you? kiss Eugênia

Pingkan Anita D. said...

Hello Natalia,

It is a pretty blog and I have a award for you.

Best wishes,
Pingkan

Elaine said...

Hope everything is OK with you. You have not blogged for some time...just checking in.

Teresa Aparecida de Aquino Soranso said...

Lindas fotos! Que seu Natal seja muito feliz e que o ano novo seja especial, com muita saúde, amor, alegrias, paz! Beijos