Monday, April 02, 2012

Many Thanks


Hello! And many thanks to all of you, My Dear Friends :O)
It was a great pleasure for me to read your sweet comments on my last (and not only :o) post. I`m so lucky to have you all as My Friends :o) Sorry that I didn`t comment at your lovely posts. I just have no time because of the second angina that have my kids right now :o(
Hope you all have a warm and lovely day and wish you a very sunny and happy week :o)
Love
Natasha

5 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Hope you are all better soon. that is a wonderful looking cake! In fact it looks so decorative I wonder if it is craft work and not cooking! :D

Have a lovely easter!

The Green Lady said...

So sorry to hear your kids are poorly again. It's very tiring I hope you are getting some time to yourself. Your cake looks amazing! Lots of love x

Madelief said...

Wow, your pie looks amazing! Love your floral apron too.

Hope your kids will feel better soon!

Love,

Madelief x

Helen Philipps said...

A wonderful pie! I hope your children are feeling better now.
Have a happy day!
Helen x

gillyflower said...

So sorry to hear that you have all been so poorly again, I do hope your children recover quickly.
What a beautiful pie!
Thanks for sharing my Giveaway button Natasha!

Gill xx