Hello, My Sweet Friends! Yesterday we had here a terrible storm with hail. I and my husband were staying at our balcony and trying to cover our outdoor plants form the hail. It was fun :o) But nobody can took a shoot :o) Now all outdoor violas and other plants are well. And I`m so glad.
And today few pictures with some wild flowers and fruits. Those purple flowers at my picture are Bellflowers (full botanical name Campanula patula ). And the plate from PIP :o)
And today few pictures with some wild flowers and fruits. Those purple flowers at my picture are Bellflowers (full botanical name Campanula patula ). And the plate from PIP :o)
| Our breakfast |
Thank you My Sweet Friends for stopping by my blog, for reading, for all your kind messages to me. I`m so touched. Thank you.
Have a very sweet day
lot of love
♥Natasha
14 comments:
Hello Natasha:
These fierce thunderstorms with hail can be incredibly alarming. They seem to appear from nowhere and, in a matter of moments, can create such damage. We are leased to note that you were able to rescue the plants on your balcony and can only imagine the sight of you and your husband drenched whilst protecting all your charges.
Your photographs are wonderful examples of 'still life', just like a Dutch master's painting!
Salut Maman!
Comment c'est jolie! J'adore les fruit et les fleures.
BISOU
Macha
How pretty your wildflowers look together with the fruit. What are those pretty purple flowers?
Your flowers and fruit look gorgeous together Natasha! It is lovely and sunny here today :)
Victoria xx
Your photos are beautiful,so glad you managed to rescue your plants Natalia,hope the weather is better for you ,take care my friend xx Manda xx
What a beautiful example of nature's gifts. Heavy rain has battered down my gooseberry bush, I am sorry to say. I don't know whether to pick the gooseberries before they rot.
I'm so pleased your balcony garden survived the rain. I can just imagine you and your husband shielding the flowers :)
Natasha,
The fruits and flowers look delicious and I love the beautiful plate with the colourful design.
-Karen
Hello sweet Natasha, I am sorry to hear about the storm. I am glad your husband helped you care for the plants! Your photos are gorgeous my friend! The fruit is really beautiful and looks delicious and the flowers are quite beautiful too! Thank you so much for your kind visit and very sweet words! You are a dear heart! Thank you for following me, sweetie, I will be following you as well! Have a beautiful day! Lots of love, Paula xoxo
Hello from England, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your balcony garden, you are very creative!
Once again I love your photographs...
Hugs
Erna xx
Hey Natalia! What gorgeous summery pictures and have been looking at your lovely photos of flowers in your other posts. Now I know why you want flowers on your pottery! Nice to meet you in blogland! xCathy
Hi Natasha! our move is finished! and as soon as possible I will post some new pictures! have a nice day :-)
What sumptuous, summery photos!!! They are gorgeous! AND making me hungry!
Happy weekend!
Carly
x
Post a Comment