Hello! Hope you all are well. This is my last post before the vacations. I`ll be back in last dates of August. This time I`m going to visit Dortmund with my middle daughter. If you know some lovely places there to visit, please let me know :o) I`ll be so happy to hear from you :o) All advices appreciate it. And thank you all for making my blogging life rich of inspirations, funny and lovely things and nice meetings :o) Thank you my dear friends for all your supporting messages to me and your friendship. Through my small blog I found so much creative and talented persons. I found YOU :o) with your own individuality and style. See you soon in August!
For you some pictures of my garden and my last makes :o)
Warmest wishes to you all from Russia
love
Natasha
For you some pictures of my garden and my last makes :o)
Warmest wishes to you all from Russia
love
Natasha
28 comments:
Hello Natasha:
But the joy for us, and we are certain that we speak for others too, is that we have found you. Not only are your posts a delight to read but are always, as is this one, so beautifully illustrated and in a very personal way.
We do so hope that you will have a lovely time away and will much look forward to your return later in the summer. Jó utazás!
Natasha,
The flowers are looking beautiful and the cross-stitching design with the floral design is gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful vacation. I'll look forward to your blog posts when you return.
-Karen
Have a lovely holiday. I love that little posy of flowers in the glass vase - perfect and your cross stitch posy is great too. Bon vacance!
Beautiful photos Natasha! Hope you have a lovely summer, catch up soon!
Victoria xx
Buone vacanze Natasha, con tutto il cuore!
Spero di risentirti presto, xxxx Alessandra
Oh these are simply BEAUTIFUL photos! I love them. And I hope you have a wonderful break, dear Natalia!
Quelle jolie fotos des notre fleures t`a fait!! J`adore!! :O)
C`est demage que tu part pur 2 semaaine!! Tu va me manquer!!! :O)
xxx Maria xxx
Hi Natasha
Your photos are just beautiful
so pretty and fresh!
Have a wonderful holiday
=you will be missed.
Enjoy enjoy
x
YouTube leve is with THE most beautiful flowers Have a wonderful holiday time and enjoy.
Have a lovely holiday Natalia. Your photographs are lovely
Take care x
A beautiful post as always! I love the flowers in pinks and blues...so pretty.
Have a wonderful time with your daughter!
Have a funny holiday Natasha!
if you come back in last days of august, you will have to wait only some day to see pictures of a special day ;-)
kisses from Italy
Hi Natalia, i wish you nice time in Dortmund. And you flowers are so nice and the needlework is also very nice. Adela
Merci pour votre visite.....
A mon tour de découvrir un blog superbe avec de magnifiques photos!!!!
Bonne semaine
Laure
Beautiful blooms, both real - so delicate - and sewn - so vibrant! Have a wonderful holiday in Germany, and share it with us on your return! Gute Reise!
Your garden is just beautiful! And your little pillow is lovely too.
Wishing you a fun vacation. I can't wait to hear all about it when you return.
Enjoy!
Jenny
Beautiful photos of your flowers!
I wish you a lovely holiday in Dortmund with sunny weather, have fun.
Suas flores são lindas, o bordado também é maravilhoso! Obrigada por sua visita e pelo carinho. Seja sempre muito bem - vinda!
Such beautiful images, as always :D
I do hope you are enjoying your holiday x
Beautiful photos of your real flowers and your cross stitched ones too...soooo pretty! Wishing you a very happy holiday!
Helen x
Hope you are having a fabulous holiday:)
~Anne
Hi dear Natasha!
Your flower pictures are so beautiful,hope you are enjoy!
Have a nice day,
Nely!
Ciao Natalia!!!!
I've nominated you for a blog award!!!! You can check it on my last post!!!!
Have a good day,
xxxxx Alessandra
Hope the operation goes well Natasha. Enjoy your holiday!
Madelief x
Hey you! Have a lovely holiday and look forward to you coming back at the end of August. I went to Dortmund a long time ago and I can't even remember it! xCathy
I hope you are having a nice vacation, I came here today from the Potter Jotter blog. I love the pictures of your flowers and recognize them as the same as I can grow here in Iowa, USA. Hollyhock, Cornflower and Sweet Pea, I think. I will love forward to your return. Sandy (Stitches)
Hope you had a wonderful vacation!
Hi Natasha,
I have just found your blog and I am now you latest follower. Your photos are wonderful. I hope you had a lovely holiday in Dortmund.
Sarah x
Post a Comment