Nice day to all of you who came to visit me here :o) Some sweet pictures to share with you. My sweet daughter bought for me those beautiful peonies :o)
Thank you, my Sweetie !
I love you so!
And here is the sweet birdie that live in our birdhouse :o)
Thanks to all of you for visiting me here, for reading and for your kind words that make my day :o)
Wish you have a lot of sweet moments this week
Love
Natasha
6 comments:
Natasha! Your pictures are just beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us :)
You have such a kind daughter! Those peonies are delightful....I am having a craze on peonies right now and absolutely love them in the house...so colouful and sweet scented!
Helen x
Beautiful peonies, one of my favourites.
Kate x
Natalia your photos are amazing! I love the peonies and the picture of forget-me-nots and berries are lovely:>)
Such a sweet present from your daughter Natalia. Those peonies are really pretty!
I hope the weather in Moscow has turned for the good as well.
Happy weekend!
Madelief x
such beautiful pictures....and getting flowers from your daughter...That's really extra special...Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment