Friday, May 18, 2012

My Drawing

Hello! How are you? Hope you all are fine and have a very nice day :o) We have a grey day here in Moscow by now. But it`s time to stay at home and create. I drew a card this time and want to ask what do you think about it. I made this card at school with kids and later I drew some elements:

It`s light blue on the cover. Sorry, it`s not possible to make a good picture right now. Would you like to accept a card like this one day?
Thank you for stopping by my blog, for reading, for leaving your sweet comments. I enjoy reading them so. Thank you, thank you again.
Have a very sweet weekend
Love
Natasha

6 comments:

harmony and rosie said...

I LOVE your cards Natasha, so pretty and I imagine the children had a great time making. I would be more than happy if somebody sent me a card like that!
Happy weekend, I hope the sun comes out for you.
Kate xox

Amelatio said...

Hi Natalia! how are you?? I think your card is perfect, really nice and I would be happy to receive a card like that, then I think that a handmade card is better than a bought one :)
have a nice day
ps: soon I will post my wedding invitation :)

Ann said...

Very pretty indeed Natalia. I like your style of writing on the card as well.
Have a lovely weekend. X

webzebra said...

Наташа! ДАвно не заходила в твой блог, заглянула сегодня. Ну все таки вот не перестаю поражаться, какая-то рукодельная, сколько души ты вкладываешь во все то, что делаешь! Не перестаю тобой восхищаться! Вот надо же, люди часто говорят: "Я бы занялся тем или другим хобби, но, сами понимаете, времени на все не хватает" Я всегда знала, что это отмазка, и ты время есть у всех и на все. И ты яркий тому пример!

My Little Home and Garden said...

I think the card is beautiful. I admire artistic talent in others and wish I could find it in myself. :)
-Karen

Maria Glazacheva said...

Salut!
WOW! J'adore ta carte elle est tres jolie, et un petite question c'est toi meme qui a eu l'idee de faire la carte en 3D ?C'est cool!!
BISOU
Macha