Friday, January 25, 2013

Love


Hello dear friends! Sorry for being such a bad blogger, my lovelies. I was out of blogging again, but I was not well for that time. I have a very nice news to share with you. I'm expecting of my 5th child :0) and look where are we now:

SheInspires Digisigs and Countdowns









Our repairing stories still lasts. So I need a lot of energy to have done everything and everywhere in my new home :0) And all I want it's sleep and sleep again :0) Thank you all for your lovely and sweet messages to me, it's such a joy to have this conversation with you. Thank you for staying here with me, it's such a treat for me. Hope to see you soon again :0) Hope you'll forgive me my absence and hope I could find more time for blogging.

Send you a lot of love from cold Moscow and best wishes for coming weekend :0)
Natasha & Fam

28 comments:

Gracy said...

Parabens querida..Deus abençoe vocês (Congratulations darling .. God bless you)

Crafted by Carly said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sorry that you haven't been weel, and hope that you're much better now. Of course, we all missed your blog posts!
Carly
x

Noelle the dreamer said...

Congratulations Natasha!! I can only imagine the joy of your family!
Looking forward to many baby photos!
Sounds as if you are going to need all your strength so take good care of yourself!
Hugs to you and yours,

Gill said...

Congratulations! How wonderful!
I missed you and wondered if you were OK!!

Cheiro de Vanilla said...

Congratulations,those are great news.
Have your time.
Xo.

Erna said...

Oh sweetie congratulations...what a happy news..Ty to get your rest and enjoy your pregnancy...
Hugs from Amsterdam
Erna xx

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Natalia:
Take good care of yourself. We shall all be here waiting for your return!!!

Nely said...

Congratulations my dear Natasha,woow so wonderful news,
Hugs
Nely

Amelatio said...

OOOOH Natalia! This is a wonderful news! I'm sooo happy for you and for your family! Really really happy! hugs and kisses from Italy

Janneke said...

Natalia CONGRATULATIONS! This is great news. We missed you already some time. Be careful with yourself, I'm looking forward to the babyphotos. Wish you all the best!

Lynne said...

Warmest congratulations, Natalia, you clever girl you! All that and a house move as well! Don't overdo it, will you? But I know we look forward to seeing some photos of the new house.

I am blogging from my son's home in New Zealand at the moment, we are having a super holiday here and missing the awful weather in the UK, thank goodness!

Keep well!
Lynnexxx

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh - 5 children! You must be some sort of wonder woman! Congratulations to you and your family. Hope everything goes smoothly during your pregnancy. Take care of yourself.

xx
Jenny

homemade@myplace said...

CongratulazionI!!!!!!!
Spero tu ti senta meglio!!!!
Ti faccio un grosso in bocca al lupo Natasha!!!!!
baci e super abbracci, xxxx Ale

PCovi said...

Five children! How wonderful!!!
I cannot view the photo you have here for some reason.
I hope you feel better soon :)

sky-blu-pink said...

Such good news! I wish you all the best for an easy and happy pregnancy. My love to all the family, and good luck with all the renovations to your new apartment.

Paula said...

Hello sweet Natasha! I am so happy for you! Congratulations to you and your family! I am sorry you have not been well! I will keep you in my prayers! You need to rest and take good care of yourself! Don't worry, dear heart, it is understandable you haven't had time for blogging! Sending you lots of love and best wishes for good health and a wonderful pregnancy!
Take care! Love to you! Paula xo

Helen Philipps said...

Hello Natasha! Such lovely news, congratulations! I have missed your posts, and am sorry you have not been well. Good luck with the home renovations, and I hope you have plenty of time to rest while you await baby number 5!
Helen x

Down by the sea said...

Congratulations Natasha what exciting news! The baby will keep you busy too when it arrives!
Sarah x

~Laurie~ said...

A quick note to say hello and congratulations on your new baby!
Take care!!

GrannyTaughtMeToCrochet said...

Congratulations Natasha Xx

lom-life said...

Hi Natasha, congratulate, I'm also waiting a child :0))- a boy - in the spring, herewith I can understand you :0)). Have a nice time...Adéla

Madelief said...

Dear Natasha,

Such good news. Congratulations!!!!!

Wishing you a lovely weekend, stay warm!

Madelief x

Annie Cholewa said...

The hugest congratulations to you and your family Natalia! Take care, good luck and be well x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, my dear NAtalia! Kisses

Ann said...

Many many congratulations Natalia. Lovely news, I hope you are feeling a lot better by now. Ann x

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Natalia,

Lovely to discover your blog and congratulations on the great news.
Stay warm and have a lovely weekend

hugs
Carolyn

Maria Glazacheva said...

Oh maman je va avoir un frère!! SUPER !!!!

Bonne semaine!!

xxx Maria xxx

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Hi Natasha

Just popped by to say hello.

I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Take care

Fiona