Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Autumn

Hello, dear friends
In my part of world comes deep yellow Autumn. It`s cold now in Moscow by this time of year and no sun, but still beautiful. Nature is the best picture in any season, isn`t it? Hope your week goes well and autumn brighten your days :o)
This time I`ve tried a new cam setting - all manual. And I found this setting much better than Auto/Middle auto ones. What do you think? Some pictures for you:


Last flowers at my Balcony Garden. Cornflowers are still fresh and bright :o)




Thank you so much for stopping by, for reading and for leaving your kind comments. I love to read your sweet messages :o)
And very warm welcome to my new follower Eugenia at Orvalho e Geada :o)
Wonderful autumn to you all
love
Natasha

23 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

love those apples!!!
xxx ale

Tangled Sweetpea said...

Gorgeous photographs Natasha! Love cornflowers, the blue is such a pretty shade!
Victoria xx

Marigold Jam said...

Lovely photos Natalia.

Nely said...

Hi dear Natasha,
Your pictures are amazing,lovely autmn note:)
So beutiful:)
Many hugs dear friend:)
Nely!

Crafted by Carly said...

Wow Natasha! These photos really are amazing!!! I think I should have a go at using my camera manually - if I'd get results anything like these it would be well worth a´try!
Carly
x

GrannyTaughtMeToCrochet said...

beautiful Natasha. The apple pictures are lovely! xxx

Jenny Woolf said...

Ah red, yellow and brown are autumn colours and green yellow and white are Spring colours. But your beautiful blue cornflower reminds me that summer is not so long ago....

moonstruckcreations said...

Lovely photos - Autumn is my very favourite time of year.

Helenxx

Down by the sea said...

Natasha,
Your photos of autumn are so beautiful. I must try experimenting with my camera too!
Sarah x

Madelief said...

Hi Natasha,

I think you did well putting your camera on manual settings. The photographs you made look good!

Madelief x

la.maison.de.laure said...

Superbes photographies!!!!
Belle semaine
Laure

Maria Glazacheva said...

Maman quelles jolie fotos t'a fait!! J'adore!
SUPER!
Bonne semaine!
xxx Maria xxx

My name is Riet said...

Lovely delicious apples, lovely photo's. have a nice day.

Janneke said...

These beautiful blue cornflowers keep summer still alive, but your apple and berry arrangements are real nice autumn pictures.

decorayadora said...

Natalia
I love your blog so since is my tur for giving "the versatile Bloger" Award. I chose for it. Hope you like it. You can pick up ay my site
Angelica

Gracy said...

I am delighted with your blog .. I am already following you I'll always be here ..

whiterose42 said...

Hi Natasha
I am happy to have found your lovely blog. Beautiful photos, makes me realise I definitely want a new camera!
Thank you for sharing:-)
Fiona x

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Hello Natasha.

Gorgeous photos
you did a wonderful job.

Hope that you are well
and not too cold!!

Have a lovely weekend

x Fiona

Jenny said...

Well done. The cornflowers are beautiful.

I just got a new camera and have tried to work with the manual setting but my pictures don't llok very good yet. I think I need a class or something.

How many hours of sun do you get this time of year?

xx
Jenny

Nely said...

Hi dear Natasha,
I have not photoshop for my photos,but I am found today very simple online editor Pixlr,you tray it,and have a fun!
Kiss Nely!

Annie Cholewa said...

Beautiful images, so rich! And I love the phrase 'steel beautiful'!

Nadezda said...

Наталия, спасибо за коммент в моем блоге, про Пушкина и октябрь. А почему яблоки и клюква 3 раза?
Надежда Семеновна

My Little Home and Garden said...

The apples and berries look wonderful, Natasha, and I love the blue cornflower! It's about time that I visited your blog again!
-Karen