Monday, February 11, 2013

Felt for fun

Hello, dear friends! How are you doing? Hope all of you having a nice day :0) We all are well a bit tied with our long cold winter with no sun waiting for Spring :0) And what about you?
Last weekend I was thinking about Easter and planned so much things to do :0) So I and my eldest were starting to create some personages in Spring theme:
Lovely Bunny made by my daughter (with my help, of course :0)



 And lovely birdie made by me.





Wishing you have a lovely warm and sunny week with lot of fun and joy :0)
Kisses to you all
Natasha

18 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Natasha:
These really do look to be great fun and we are sure that you had an enjoyable time making them.

Greetings from a snowy Budapest!

homemade@myplace said...

mi piace molto il coniglietto!!!!
come stai Natasha? procede tutto bene?
baciotti, xxx Ale

My Little Home and Garden said...

Hello, Natasha

The bunny and bird are just adorable, so right for the upcoming springtime.

I took a look at your previous post as well and discovered that you are pregnant. Best Wishes to you on the happy news!

-Karen

Erna said...

Hello Natasha, what a lovely creations you both made..
Hope you are ok?
Hugs and warmth
Erna x

PCovi said...

they are precious!!! I love the faces :)
Easter is such a happy holiday with the spring colors and the realization that Christ rose from the grave!

Noelle the dreamer said...

Большая работа Мария!
Natalia, these looks lovely! Gifts for the new baby perhaps? Next to a blue bird, English robins, are my favourite!
Thanks for sharing,

Janneke said...

Lovely pictures of the bird and also the bunny. That bunny looks so cute with his long lilac ears.
We also have still some snow and it's freezing again. Now I am looking forward to spring.
Have a nice week!
Janneke

sky-blu-pink said...

Love your little felted creatures -so sweet! Spring seems the nearer for seeing them!

Helen Philipps said...

Love your needlefelt bunny and birdie! They are super cute, and very well done!
Helen x

GrannyTaughtMeToCrochet said...

Oh Natasha. Your Easter bunny has warmed up my cold day!!

Ann said...

Natasha these are so pretty. Well done to you and your daughter, x

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Natasha,

Many thanks for visiting me, lovely to have new friends.
Love your sweet little Spring creations, they are very cute.
Hope that you are having a lovely week and staying warm

hugs
Carolyn

Madelief said...

What a sweet little bunny and birdie you made Natasha!

Happy weekend to you and your family!

Madelief x

Jenny Woolf said...

I do love felt! the birdie looks like a Christmas robin. Robins are among my favourite birds because they are so aware of humans and "work" alongside them.

nannykim said...

very sweet!

flowers on my table said...

Natasha, these are so adorable. I especially love the bunny, you and your daughter are so clever! Love Li nda x

flowers on my table said...

Natasha, these are adorable little creatures! You and your daughter are very clever. Love Linda x

Unknown said...

It's been a really long time since Ive visited Blogland, but I had to tell you,I lOVE your little creatures they are soo cute YOUR DAUGHTER IS SOO CLEVER,I'm loving the look of your blog It is looking very pretty Natalia XX
Manda X