Sunday, March 10, 2013

Peasant Blouse Tutorial

Hello lovely readers, sweet commentators, nice followers and kind visitors :0) Hope your day or evening is happy and funny. Wishing to my British friends a Very Happy Mother's Day! And I would like to thank you for all your comments that make my day :0) I'm so touched with your so kind words to me. Glad you came here to visit my small blog and I feel my self so lucky because of that.
I've finally got my own sewing machine :0) and already tried to remember how it works :0) And here it is my first try for a few years. Easy-preasy DIY Peasant Blouse:





To make it I've used THIS TUTORIAL (CLICK TO SEE IT). It's simple and very nice to wear. This one is for my eldest one :0) Next time will show you more pictures.
Wishing you have a very nice warm week with lot of sun and joy
Lot of love from Moscow
Natasha

16 comments:

Madelief said...

Hi Natasha,

I am so happy for you! It's such a joy having your own sewing machine. Mine is old, but still working perfectly. Your blouse looks lovely! When I look at the size on your photo, I guess it will be your daughter's. She is a lucky girl!

Have a lovely new week!

Madelief x

Noelle the dreamer said...

For Masha? She will love it! The little flower arrangement is a nice touch (I love brooches).
Have a lovely weekend,

My Little Home and Garden said...

With your own sewing machine I imagine that there will be plenty more creations from you!

sky-blu-pink said...

Such a pretty blouse! I am tempted now to make one for myself..... And the Suffolk puff / yoyo brooch is a nice finishing touch! I am just home from a lovely day with my Mother. Hope you enjoy a warm and sunny Moscow, we are plunged back in to winter with sleet and strong wind!

millefeuilles said...

Hello wonderful Natasha! Your beautiful post made my evening! I think that blouse is so very, very pretty and I wish you a lot of joy and creativity using your sewing-machine.

A bientôt,

Stephanie

Erna said...

Dear Natasha, so sweet...lovely
Hugs
Er xx

PCovi said...

Oh, I know you will have so much fun with your machine, as you have already! I'll bet your daughter loves her new blouse!

Nely said...

Hi dear Natasha,
Woow this new blouse is wonderful,
I like it so much,
Have a nice day!
Nely

Maria Glazacheva said...

SUPER blouse maman!! Merci de me la faire demain je le métra pour allée a l`école!! :0)

Bisous

xxx Maria xxx

homemade@myplace said...

so beautiful!!!!
xxx Ale

Cheiro de Vanilla said...

It's so lovely, great job, I also in the sewing world.
XO

flowers on my table said...

Hello Natasha, your makes are really pretty and I love the farics you have used. I prefer to sew by hand,but use my machine for some things.
Thankyou for your comments. I am sure you will do wonderful paintings, you are so creative.I do love all colours,and enjoy the phsychology of them too.
Sorry I got a little confused about where you and Maria lived! Much love, Linda x

harmony and rosie said...

That's very pretty. I do hope you have lots of sunny weather to wear it.
Kate x

Amelatio said...

Hi Natalia! I think I will use the same pattern to try my new sewing machine (well after a bit of practice) :)

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Good Morning Natasha
and Greetings from Ireland

I just wanted to pop by and wish you
a very Happy St. Patrick's Day.

May you always have
Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain,
Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you,
Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire!

Fiona

Maria Glazacheva said...

Happy Easter maman!!

BISOUS

xxx Maria xxx