Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring Makes

Hello my dear followers, lovely readers and nice visitors :0) Hope you all are well and have a lot of sun and fun during the weekend. Today here in Moscow was such a beautiful weather with lot of sun, but still -2 dgr C :0)
I spend some of my time creating a few spring-like things: a lovely nest for my birdie and a cute Easter bunny :o) Here they are:




Wishing you all the best for the coming week :0)
Lot of love
Natasha

17 comments:

Maria Glazacheva said...

Oh il est trop mignon ton lapin!

Bonne semaine maman!

xxx Maria xxx

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Hi Natasha

I am so glad to see you back
I have missed you.

I love love love the bird nest
and the bunny.
They are beautiful.
Well done you for making them - gorgeous.

Your blog is looking great now
it has had a makeover and is fantastic!

Have a great week and stay warm.
-2 here this morning but warmed up to 2....

Take care

x Fiona

sky-blu-pink said...

Such a sweet bunny and a dear little nest for your birdie! It is not much warmer here in London, and not so sunny, I hope for more snow . . . .!

My Little Home and Garden said...

Hello, Natasha

You can make the most beautiful things! It was nice to see a post from you today!

Have a lovely week.

-Karen

Helen Philipps said...

Hello Natasha I really love the adorable bunny you made, and the sweet bird and nest...your needlefelting is beautiful!
I hope you are keeping well. Wishing you a happy week.
Helen x

Connie said...

Hi Natasha, your blog and your art work is marvelous. You have an amazing talent. Thank you for following my blog . . . I am now following yours, too :)
Your newest blogging sister,
Connie :)

Janneke said...

Your easter bunny and birdnest look lovely, you are so creative. About the weather : it is cold -1 degr.C., we have some snow again and no sun for days. Coming week it will not be better, but once spring will arrive.
Hope you feel well now.

Noelle the dreamer said...

Natalia, your bunny and bird nest's creations are stunning! Now I understand where Masha gets her eye for details!
Your blog is so lovely with its delicate flowers snapshots (another skill of yours?), just what we need as we anticipate Spring in all its glory!
Blessings,

homemade@myplace said...

So lovely!!!!! Brava!!!
xxx Ale

Things and Thoughts said...

Ηow cute and sweet creations.They remind me Easter and smell the frangrances of spring! Thank you!

Crafted by Carly said...

Hoow cute!!! If you lived near here, I'd be knocking on your door for some felting lessons!!!
Carly
x

Kukkaiselämää said...

Lovely things you've made! That bunny is funny! Have a great week!

PCovi said...

Your daughter knows french, how nice!!
I love, love both projects...wow, you are so talented!!! Great way to spend those cold days.

Madelief said...

Dear Natasha,

Your really make the prettiest things with felt! The little bowl with the bird and the bunny look very sweet!

Enjoy the winter sun!

Madelief x

Down by the sea said...

What beautiful things you have created for Easter. Hope you are keeping well.
Sarah x

flowers on my table said...

Natalia, thank you so much for your lovely comments. Your new bunny is just gorgeous, as is the little bird in his nest, beautiful work! Much love to you, Linda x

Shortbread and Ginger said...

They are so cute, I love them!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger