Hello lovelies! How are you? Having creative time and nice weather? Hope so :0) Here in Moscow no sun and -1 dgr C. I'm a bit tied with all mine must-to-do trying to find more time for things that I love ;0) Hmmmmm...and it's always so difficult to chose what I will prefer for this time :0) felting...or drawing...or may be something else. And I've chose felting and drawting together. I've tried to draw with wool and needles :0) May be it was not a good idea, but anyway here it is my 'wool drawing':
Very warm welcome to my new followers :0)
Wishing you all have a very nice time with lot of fun and sun
Lot of love from Moscow
Natasha
22 comments:
Non so cosa dire....E' davvero bello!!!! brava e complimenti!
xxxx Ale
Hi Natalia,
Your little wool drawing is so beautiful and I love the pretty plates.
Wish I could send over some of our sun, stay warm and enjoy the rest of the week
hugs
Carolyn
Oh maman c`est tres beau !! J`adore très fotos!! :0) Ils sont MAGNIFIQUE !!
Bonne semaine!
xxx Maria xxx
Hi Natalia!
I think it is really beautiful! Sei davvero brava!
Qui oggi è una bellissima giornata di sole, ci sono 6 gradi C! un abbraccio
This is so beautiful, Natasha! Very pretty, and such perfect colours. Your photos are lovely too, with the sweet china plates.
Wishing you a happy day!
Helen x
Ohh dear Natasha this is so beautiful,lovely spring pictures and colours:)
Many hugs my friend
Nely
Hello Natasha, I love your felt flower, isn't it sunny and gorgeous..
Hugs
Erna x
Oh!!!!! Cette fleur en laine bouillie est vraiment très réussie.... Les couleurs magnifiques..... on dirait une anémone!!!
Ici aussi.... dans les Alpes....
il y a beaucoup de neige et de soleil!!!!
Belle semaine
Laure
The flower is lovely, I couldn't figure out how you did it.
XO
It's a Ranunculus flower!!!
So well done! I'm clapping my hands :) Very pretty and so real.
It is cold and windy here today in Kentucky. I don't know why but I am happy in this weather :) thankful I'm not affected by the dreary days like many people are.
Hope you have fun with your next project!
How beautiful! What gorgeous colours!!! This post has made me look forward to springtime.....
Carly
x
The flower is so beautiful, Natasha. You have such creative flare!
-Karen
So beautiful, the rose! And I love the cup and saucer too!
That is so beautiful.
Sarah x
Hello sweet Natasha! Thank you for visiting me and for your sweet words! I hope you get some sunshine and warm weather soon! Your felted wool rose is gorgeous my friend! I love the pink! You did a beautiful job and it looks so sweet with the darling bunting and pretty china too! you are so creative! Wishing you a happy upcoming weekend with lots of fun and sun too! Lots of love from Louisiana! xo Paula
That woolen flower looks just great, Natasha! Have a nice weekend!
That is so pretty, Natalia! And looks lovely on your plate. Have been trying to catch up on blog reading but am way behind! Lx
All beautiful Natasha.
Have a great week
and I hope that March will be a good month for you.
Fiona ♥
Τhis creation is yours ? Congratualtions !!!
Olympia
Τhis creation is yours ? Congratualtions !!!
Olympia
It's beautiful Natalia, really effective, and I love the colours. Great work :)
Oh my goodness Natasha your ranunculas is soo real looking. I just adore it. You are clever. I love the images you have compiled for your header also, so fresh and lovely. Thank you for visiting me. I love the picture in your profile of you and your daughter, you are both very beautiful. Love Linda x
Post a Comment