Hello, my dear friends! Here in Russia we have a lovely Spring with sunny and warm weather :0) Hope in your part of the world you get the same :0) This time I would like to share with you an absolutely amazing crafter Hydie Tan from
NozomiCrafts. I'm really in love with her super cute creations. Look at them!
 |
| from Nozomi Crafts |
 |
| from Nozomi Crafts |
 |
| from Nozomi Crafts |
 |
| from Nozomi Crafts |
 |
| from Nozomi Crafts |
Here is her
Etsy shop :0) I'm already owned some of those sweet things ;0) Thank you Hydie I love them all!
Warmest wishes to you all for the coming week, lovelies
With love
Natasha
13 comments:
Hello Natasha,
This weekend has been absolutely glorious weatherwise here in France. Long may it last :-)
How sweet and generous you are to share Heidi's adorable work with us. Internet is an amazing way for us all to be inspired by the others' creations. Those little birds are so darn cute!
Have a lovely week,
Stephanie
Beautiful Natalia! 56 Days left Mum!
How excited you must be!
God bless Dear,
They are sweet, but your little felted creatures are just as lovely, if not more so! We are enjoying bright sunshine this weeknd, eventually Spring is here!
Fortunately , the weather is better for all of us I think ! These creations are really cute and lovely. Your friend must be very talented!
Thanks for sharing !
Olympia
We had a great weekend. It was warm and the sun was shining. I was gardening.
You have such cute woolen birds!
Superbes créations et superbes photos!!!!
Ici, en France, le printemps est vraiment pas terrible.... Nous avons eu encore de la neige hier...j'espère que la chaleur et les belles journées vont arriver bientôt!!!!!
Belle semaine
Laure
They look enchanting indeed Natasha! I am into the garden on Wednesday to plant your seeds. It's going to be 19 degrees. Hurray!
Have a lovely evening & thank you once again!
Madelief x
* the magazine is on it's way!
Thank you for sharing these sweet little creations, Natasha! They are absolutely adorable!
Wishing you a happy week!
Helen x
We too have lovely weather this week with even higher temperatures to come on Wednesday. These creations of your friend look so sweet and soft, just beautiful.
SO cute! wonderful works with lots of heart.
:-) Lorraine
Hi Natasha,
You must be so happy to have Spring weather there.
Love all the needle felted creations, the birds and bunny are sweet.
Happy rest of the week
hugs
Carolyn
Hi Natasha they are so lovely...
Hugs and a nice weekend
Erna x
Natasha, congratulations! Your boy Luca is adorable. I hope you are well and enjoying your holiday, with love, Linda x
Post a Comment