Hello lovely ladies! Today in Russia is a Women's Day, but for me and my Family it's a kind of Mother's Day :0) I would like to thank you for all your support, for your kind messages to me. I'm so delighted to see you here :0) I wish you all have a sweet time with lot of fun and sun :0) Some of my last makes and some of my last pictures for you:
Lot of love to you :0)
See you soon
Natasha
Lot of love to you :0)
See you soon
Natasha

















19 comments:
Your flower photos are amazing, Natasha! :-)
Carly
x
buona festa della donna!!!
anche in Russia usate donare le mimose? a me piacciono molto!!!
baci, xxx Ale
Joyeux fête des femmes maman!!
MAGNIFIQUES fotos!! ;0)
Bonne journée!!
xxx Maria xxx
Lovely photographs and the little dog is very cute!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger
Wonderful photos Natasha.
Love that little dog too!
Have a good weekend.
x Fiona
Hello Natasha, your little puppy is adorable, and your flowers are wonderful. I think you are not with your daughter at the moment, and so you must be sad at this time of year. You have a very creative and charming daughter and you must be so proud of her. I wish you a lovely weekend, and I hope that you will be doing something nice. Big hugs, Linda x
You are an amazing crafter Natalya (my favourite was the nest!)
Beautiful flowers for a lovely Mum to be! Hoping all is well and wishing you a wonderful day!
Sweet doggie and beautiful blooms! Here in England we celebrate Mothering Sunday this year on March. 10th, halfway through our Lent preparation for Easter. I shall go and see mine, take her flowers and chocolates and have a lovely day together.
Beautiful tulips and an adorable woolly pup ... you're spoiling us!
Don't the hyacinths smell wonderful?!
I keep sticking my nose in them in grocery stores!
I LOVE your little doggie and that card with the children...so cute!
Happy mother's day :)
Wow Natasha, what a wonderful pictures of beautiful flowers...Love your felt too...Hope you're doing fine..
Hugs
Erna
Hello Nastasha, what a lovely pictures of your beautiful flowers...Hope you are doing fine
Erna xx
Your felted puppy is so cute!
Lots of lovely flower pictures make me and you very happy.
Have a lovely weekend.
Janneke
Very beautiful spring photos ! Wishes! Oly
Such gorgeous photos of very beautiful flowers! And the little felted dog is adorable!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Helen x
Hi Natasha,
Love the pretty photos of your gorgeous flowers - the white hyacinths and the tulips are so pretty.
How adorable the sweet needle felted dog is, he is darling.
Enjoy your weekend and have a happy Mothers day
hugs
Carolyn
How lovely! all of it... the puppy and the spring flowers... my favourite picture is of the hyacinth
Precious little felted puppy and such beautiful photos of the tulips. Tulips are my favorite flower.
Wishing you sunshine in Moscow.
bonjour
grâce à votre fille
je suis venue découvrir votre blog
j' en suis ravie
j' espère que vous avez passé un bon
dimanche de Pâques
toutes ces tulipes nous donnent
un peu de soleil
tendresse
edith (iris)
Post a Comment