Hello! Hope you all had a very merry Christmas with your Family and friends! We wish to everybody a lot of happiness and love for the New Year!
I had a great time too and made some lovely things with my kids:
In this project we used mason jars and paper doilies. All you`ll need it`s cut the paper doilies for a small pieces and glue them on the mason jar ( with glue stick ). And of course, put in the jar a small candle :o)
Very Happy New Year to everybody!
Best wishes from Russia
Natasha
I had a great time too and made some lovely things with my kids:
In this project we used mason jars and paper doilies. All you`ll need it`s cut the paper doilies for a small pieces and glue them on the mason jar ( with glue stick ). And of course, put in the jar a small candle :o)
Very Happy New Year to everybody!
Best wishes from Russia
Natasha
6 comments:
Hi! I wish you a happy new year too! best wishes from Italy :D
Oh, thank you so much ::o)
hugs
Natasha
Hello!
I have just come across your beautiful blog.
I'm now following you....and you are most welcome to stop by and visit with me too....if you like!
I'm off to poke around here some more.
Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina
Thank you Carmelina!
Hugs
Natasha
What a lovely idea. Beautiful with the acandles glowing.
Thank you, Ann :o)
hugs
Natasha
Post a Comment