Saturday, February 04, 2012

Celebrate the Boy

Yesterday we had a Birthday  in our Family :o) My son is already a 6 years old. I don`t had enough time to make a big party, because of my work (I`m a teacher at school), but I made a cake and some simple things that he loves. All I want to say: "I love you, Sweetie!" Some darling pictures








by Maria Glazacheva
And I want to tell you: THANK YOU very much for all your support, for your friendship and your kindness :o)  I`m happy to hear from you!
Have a wonderful weekend
Natasha

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Natalia ,what a fantastic cake how clever are you,I wouldnt know how to begin.
Gorgeous photos of your son,my son is also 6,thanks for your lovely comment over at my blog.
Hope you too all have a lovely weekend,It's just started snowing here.
XX Manda XX

Madelief said...

Dear Natascha,

Congratulations on the sixth birthday of your son. What a handsome boy he is! He is in good company, my father and the boyfriend of my eldest daughter celebrated their birthday yesterday as well.

Next time I will ask you to make the cake. It looks FANTASTIC!! Like a fairytale cake. Your son must have been over the moon :-)!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

Ann said...

Hello Natalia. What a fabulous cake, your son looks delighted with it. Very well done.
Ann x

Jenny Woolf said...

What a charming little boy, he looks so serious, thoughtful and a bit angelic! :) I bet he was delighted with his lovely cake!

The Green Lady said...

Lovely pictures, he's so handsome. And what a fantastic cake!

Maria Glazacheva said...

WOW!!! Maman encore un bouque!!! Tres jolie!!!
Salut!!

gillyflower said...

A belated Happy Birthday to your handsome young son! What a wonderful birthday cake you made him!