Yesterday I bought some flowers for my Home and made a simple bouquet with them :o) It`s was first time when I bought the flowers without any reason! And they make me smile :o) They are so beautiful! It`s so good to have a little spring at Home while outside is cold winter!
Thank you for reading and for your nice comments :o) Hope you liked my pictures.
Warmest wishes from Russia
Back soon
Natasha
Thank you for reading and for your nice comments :o) Hope you liked my pictures.
Warmest wishes from Russia
Back soon
Natasha
15 comments:
Наташ, какая прелесть! Такое приятное и действительно весеннее сочитание! Теперь я поняла, почему ты про цветы спрашивала!
Your pictures are beautiful, Natalia! The flowers are absolutely gorgeous and I found seeing them really uplifting.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Helen x
These are so pretty Natalia and you have done well in arranging them. I like fresh flowers in the house, I am not an indoor plant fan, I prever to see plants in the garden, but I do like fresh flowers. Thank you for popping over to my blog. :-)
Hi, Ann! I`m glad you liked. You`re absolutely right that the flowers in the garden are most beautiful. But I don`t have a garden (hope, yet :o) May be some day I wish I could buy a house with a garden :o) It`s my dream :o)
Hugs
Natasha
Hello Natalia, thank you for popping by to visit my blog. Your flowers are beautiful, I'm not surprised you feel cheery looking at them.
Kate x
beautiful flowers, natalia. so spring-like.
have a wonderful week.
xo
molly
Hi Natalia, these flowers are indeed pretty and spring-like!
Thank you for your lovely comment on creJJtion, glad you like my blog!
Have a wonderful week,
Love,
Maaike
Beautiful flowers! :-)
Lou xxx
What beautiful flowers to brighten up your day - and ours!
Thanks for sharing!
Gill x
Beautiful flowers! I love the arrangement.
Hi Nathasha,
Your flowers look beautiful! I always miss it when there are no flowers in the house. They brighten the room up and make it look much more cheerful.
Have a lovely evening!
Madelief x
Brrrrrrrr Natalia we are watching the weather forecast on television tonight he has just said Mosow -23. Brrrrrrrrrrr again.
Cold here in UK and in Scotland it is -2 And we are finding it cold.
Salut Natalia!
Ton bouquet fleur est tres belles!
J'aime les fleur!
Tu les a bien choisit ils vont ters bien ensemble!
Au revoir!
Your flowers are so colorful and cheerful! Just what we all need in the middle of winter! Thanks for sharing! xoxo Debbie
Thes are so beautiful Natalia! Ranunculus are one of my favorite flowers. They are a breath of Springime:>)
Post a Comment