Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Etsy Shop

Very sweet Valentine day to Everyone!
Today I started  My Etsy Shop!!! And...and I listed only ONE item :o) But...here the COUPON CODE for you ;o) Coupon code ends 14th March.
With love
Natasha

5 comments:

gillyflower said...

Congratulations on opening your Etsy shop and listing something Natasha!
I have opened one and listed nothing yet! Is it easy to list?
It is my aim to get some things on there very soon!
Happy Valentines Day!

Gill xx

gillyflower said...

PS the doilies are beautiful!!!Such tiny delicate work, well done! And a very generous coupon offer too.

harmony and rosie said...

Congratulations on your opening Natasha, it may only be one listing but quality is far better than quantity.
Good luck
Kate x

Helen Philipps said...

Wonderful you have started your shop and lovely first make!! Wishing you lots of luck.
Happy week!
Helen x

Poppy said...

Good luck with your shop, I'm sure you don’t need it though....your first make looks beautiful.

Lou xxx