Hello! How are you? Hope all of you are well :o) and have a warm nice day. I`m trying to stay warm with my tea and some chocolates :o) Today I want to share with you some more pictures of the cake that I made for my son`s birthday :o) Hope you`ll enjoy seeing them.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for reading. I`m so happy to see you here! And thanks a lot for your sweet comments (I enjoy reading them very much :o)
Have a warm and wonderful week
Take care
Natasha
9 comments:
The flowers are beautiful!! And the cake looks wonderful - I bet he loved it! My daughter would love to have a layer cake like that for her birthday - I'll have to remember to ask you for your recipe next December!! Happy week to you too :)
It looks lovely inside as well Natalia, a marble cake.
I used to make novelty cakes for our 2 daughters when they were younger. Now they make them for their own daughters. Maybe I should make myself a novelty cake for my birthday next month. : -).
There is less of that cake than there was before! I am glad he has enjoyed it. Have a good week!
My eyes went POP when I saw the cake! Looks like a cottage on the side of a mountain :-}
CLEVER YOU!!!!
Lorraine
Beautiful flowers and what a clever cake! I love the little house on top, like a fairytale picture.
Keep cosy and have a happy week, Natalia!
Helen x
WOW, what a fantastic cake! I love the flowers...I hope you have a lovely week.
Lou xxx
The cake looks both pretty and delicious! And the flowers... swoon... love them!
xo
Maaike
hello Natalia !
your flowers are verry beautifuls
i love them verry cool composithion !
hy Natalia
The cake seems to be delicious!And it's wonderful! this year no-one made me a cake for my birthday! :P
Have a nice day!!
Post a Comment