Hello, lovely friends :o) Thank you very much for your so useful comments on my last post. Gardening is a realy new thing for me. And I was so sad when I found the thrips at my balcony garden. I just didn`t know what to do with them! I`ve tryed a soapy water, but I was not shure that it`s what I need to do. So, I`ve asked you. You all are so good in gardening :o) I`m so glad that a soapy water works :o) Sadly, some of my plants are gone.
And here is one of my last makes for my balcony garden:
Here the picture how it looks BEFORE:
And some pictures of my balcony garden too :o)
Wishing you all the best for the rest of the weekend and for the comming week too :o)
Lot of love
Natasha
20 comments:
How pretty! I just wrote about lavender in my blog, thank you for your nice comment about it.
Your balcony garden looks beautiful, thoughtful, interesting and charming! I am glad you are making the most of summer. :)
Love your balcony makes! How clever you are. I thought of you when I saw the Russia Socki park going up in Kensington Gardens. It would be good to see Russian culture here in London.
Beautiful Natash
asbsolutly beautiful.
x
Love your lavender box, you clever thing!
Victoria xx
I'm sorry to hear some of your plants are now gone. Your lavender box is very pretty!
-Karen
Your lavender garden is beautiful! I can't grow it in my garden but my sister grows it and gives me lots!!
Well done Natasha. The box looks really lovely end just perfect with the plants inside!
Happy new week!
madelief x
the box is really nice!!!
xxxx Alessandra
That box is so pretty. Well done you! And your balcony garden looks so pretty!
Carly
x
Your Lavender box is really lovely - you clever thing! I love the old font you have used for the writing. xCathy
I love your balcony garden! Hope you have a great week ahead:)
~Anne
You create such prettiness :D
I do hope that you don't lose more plants and can easily grow replacements, your little balcony garden is so lovely.
Lavender box is a nice idea! What about thrips I can advice to go to the garden center and to buy there the "ХОМ" against the thrips.
The box is so very pretty!
It looks great Natasha! What a clever way to decorate a plain modern crate, i love the lavender theme!
Gill xx
Your balcony garden and the lavender box is beautiful!
Ciao
Laura
Hei Natasha
So beautiful on your balcony!
Liked very much the box with the font Lavender :)
You are so creative!
You can try with a little soap and ammonia, hope it helps on this thrips .
Wish you a nice weekend, hugs Hanne
Glad I stopped by (Thanks to Madelief) and congratulations on winning her giveaway! Her lovely china is sure to bring you a big smile!
A big hello from the Pacific NW coast!
compliments ... a beautiful blog ... *_* mariaida
Lovely photos. Perhaps you would like to pop over to my blog some time. I found you via Potter Jotter.
xx
Post a Comment