Hello! How are you? Had some fun last weekend? Hope a lot :o) In Moscow today is very cold -12 dgr C! And the frost drew on my window such a beautiful ornaments :o) Look!
What do you think? Beautiful, isn`t it?
Thank you for stopping by my blog, for reading and for your kind comments that make me so happy :o)
Warmest wishes to all of you from Russia
Natasha
6 comments:
beautiful....looks like little feathers...
Too cold thought for me...I live where this week the weather is going to be in the 60's....almost pool weather
Thanks for following me Natalia,AND FOR MAKING ME AWARE OF THE CRAFT BLOG ..It was working earlier but never mind
we have a lot in common it seems ,lovely to meet you xxx
xx Manda xx
Hi Natalia,
Twelve degrees below zero sounds so cold! The frost makes beautiful flowers on your window :-)
Stay warm!!
Lieve groet, Madelief x
These are truly beautiful, like lace on a window Natalia.
Ann. :-)
Thank you, Ann :O)
Hugs
Natasha
I didn't see these frost pictures (made by Jack Frost, we say in England). I love them, and I used to get them on my bedroom windows when I was a child but now I think my heating's too good!
Post a Comment