Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GIVEAWAY!!!

SORRY, CLOSED
Hello and Welcome! Today is a GIVEAWAY DAY!!! And today`s giveaway is a set of two crocheted doilies made by me with love. Two handmade doilies made from 100% cotton with diameter 12-13 cm. with my own design.


To enter you need:
1.Follow my blog
2.Leave a comment on this post (please, write me your e-mail adress to let you know if you win)
Giveaway is open until February 10th. Everyone can participate, old and new followers. On the 11th of February one of my daughters will pick the winning number (only one winner). Winner will be announced immediatly via e-mail as well as post.
I would appreciate it if you would link my giveaway to your blog :o)
Thank you for stopping by and Good Luck!
Natasha

17 comments:

Ann said...

Natalia
I cannot see where to click to follow your blog?

Ann

Natalia Glazacheva said...

Ooh, Ann, you can see this button in the right column. It is the last one :o)
Natasha

Ann said...

I just found it when I was looking at the dolls clothes that you made for your daughter Natalia. They are lovely.
Ann

Natalia Glazacheva said...

Thank you ,Ann :o), so much! I made not only clothes, but this doll too :o)
Hugs
Natasha

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

:-} HI Natasha,
I would love to enter, your crochet is so delicate! I think you have my email.

HUGS Lorraine

gillyflower said...

Hi Natasha, I would love to have the chance to win those lovely crochet mats, they are so pretty and delicate!
I would also be happy to link your giveaway to my blog, I shall put your button on my sidebar.
The cake in your last post looks gorgeous!
Gill xx

Anonymous said...

At last I am here to enter your beautiful giveaway. I am so glad i am not too late!

Please do add my name to the draw!

Ciao Bella

Creative Carmelina

Helen Philipps said...

Hello Natalia this is such a sweet giveaway! I have just become a follower and will put your giveaway on my blog. Please enter me in the draw! Have a happy day.
Helen x

trish said...

Hello Natalia! :o)
I placed your sweet button on my blog, for your giveaway. :o) Your crochet is just gorgeous. :o)
Hugs, Trish

Charlotte said...

Hi Natalia....I became a follower...and that cake you made looks amazing....it looks like real roses...nice job!

Amelatio said...

Hi Natalia,
I put your giveaway on my blog :D I will send you my email in a mail !
Have a nice day!I'm just a follower, right?

harmony and rosie said...

Hi again Natalia, your doilies are stunning and I would love to be entered into your giveaway.
Thank you
Kate x

Jill said...

I have just come across your lovely blog and will definitely be a follower, I have put a link to your give-away on my blog. Beautiful photos. The give-away looks lovely and I would love to enter.
Jillx

~Laurie~ said...

What pretty, pretty doilies! I am your newest follower - so glad to meet you :)

The Green Lady said...

Hi Natalia, what a beautiful blog. I will put a link to your giveaway on mine x

Unknown said...

What a lovely giveaway Natalia, you are very talented.
ACXX Manda XX

Jenny Woolf said...

Very cute, and thanks for visiting my blog!