Hello there! How are you doing? Hope having a nice day with nice people :o) Me too! At Moscow now we have such a beautiful weather with lot of snow & winter fun :o) But sometimes I miss summer & sun so much :o)
Natalia, your photos remind me of what will be coming my way! Here we deep snow, which will stay for 2 months. Strangely the snow has not come yet! We normally have snow by now.
Ooh, Lorraine I am such a folly! Of course NEW England!!! :o( Shame on me :o( I`m so sorry. I read your blog, and I was impressed by your childhood photos "Somewhere in England"( I show this picture to my older daughter and she was impressed too). And don`t know why remember that you are from England. Hugs Natasha
Thanks, Ann, a lot! About Moscow in Scotland really I didn`t know, but now I should read more about this :o) I just knew there are some Moscows in the World and the bigest one is in Russia :o) Hugs from Moscow Natasha
6 comments:
Natalia, your photos remind me of what will be coming my way! Here we deep snow, which will stay for 2 months. Strangely the snow has not come yet! We normally have snow by now.
I enjoyed reading your email :-}
HUGS Lorraine
Lorraine I don`t know that in England is normaly have snow by now! Interesting!
Have a nice day
Hugs
Natasha
Natasha,
I am from NEW England, this is in the USA. I did used to live in England though! I know it is confusing :-}
In England you only get snow in the North of England and in Scotland.
HUGS
Lorraine
Ooh, Lorraine I am such a folly! Of course NEW England!!! :o( Shame on me :o( I`m so sorry. I read your blog, and I was impressed by your childhood photos "Somewhere in England"( I show this picture to my older daughter and she was impressed too). And don`t know why remember that you are from England.
Hugs
Natasha
Beautiful photographs. Did you know there is a Mosow in Ayrshire, Scotland?
Thanks, Ann, a lot! About Moscow in Scotland really I didn`t know, but now I should read more about this :o) I just knew there are some Moscows in the World and the bigest one is in Russia :o)
Hugs from Moscow
Natasha
Post a Comment