Hi, lovelies! Today is a special post :o) Today is the birthday of my lovely daughter!
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY♥ SWEETIE!!!
I ♥ YOU!
I`ve been very busy last few days making some decorations for the birthday party and this simple cake with cupcakes too :o) More pictures in my next post :o)
Hope you all are well and had a lovely day too :o) I`m so glad that you came to visit me here in a small part of blogland. All your sweet and kind messages make my day! I always enjoy reading them :o) MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!
love
Natasha
14 comments:
Hi there,
A very happy birthday to your little one! :-)
What a clever mommy she has - that cake is AMAZING!!!
Carly
x
Happy Birthday to your daughter.
Love the food, the cake and cupcakes look delish.
Have a great day
Fiona
Congratulations with the 11th birthday of your daughter.
The cupcakes look delicious!
Have a nice evening and a happy Sunday.
Janneke
A very happy 11th birthday to your sweet girl! Hope she's had a lovely day! Beautiful cakes too, loving the bunting!
Victoria xx
Dear Natasha,
Congratulations on your daughters birthday! You have exceeded yourself with the pie and the cupcakes. They look so very beautiful. Hope you and your family had a delightful day.
Happy weekend,
Madelief x
Wishing your daughter a lovely birthday Nathalie. Your cakes and bunting look lovely. X
Your cakes look so pretty - an 11 year olds dream cake.
I told my mum last week how much I love all of my birthday cakes - and she didn't even think I could remember them!
xxx
Wishing your sweet daughter a very happy birthday! Your cake with its lovely bunting looks so pretty and I love the little cakes placed all around it....delicious!
Have a happy week, Natasha!
Helen x
Hi
Congratulations to your daughter who had hbirthday!
So lovely cakes :)
Wish you a wonderful week, hugs Hanne
Best wishes to your girl.
The flags were adorable.
Everthing soooo sweet.
Xo
Dear Natasha, a Happy belated Birthday for your lovely daugther .Ron and I are still in Scotland ....
Hugs
Erna xxxx
Happy birthday to her, I bet she will love the cake!
These are lovely pictures!! I can only imagine how delicious these cakes and cupcakes are..
Lise-Lotte
partygreen(dot)ca
How sweet and cute!!
You made some wonderful memories for her :)
Post a Comment